I also was able to answer some serious questions about what my lesson plan/curriculum topic will be about, as well as create a brochure for kindergarteners to learn as well as their parents about what my plans are for their unit.
I came up with the question- What do you know about animals? Because I think it will be easy to tie anything that has to do with farm or zoo animals in to it, as well as including all the required TEKS for my six weeks of teaching!
Overall, I feel that I have got a lot accomplished in a very little amount of time, and therefore I am excited about the rest of this course!
6. Reflect on how the focus of this module has helped you plan and create your unit.
- How can projects help my students meet standards and develop 21st century skills?
I think the projects can help my students meet standards because I will tie in all the TEKS in order to make them fully prepared to move on to the next six weeks. And they will develop 21st century skills because I will integrate the use of computers into their projects (i.e.- drawing their favorite animal in paint)
- How can I use projects to enhance student learning?
Instead of having children sit through a lecture all day long in a classroom, I believe that projets will enhance student learning by letting them have hands on activities so they will be able to use their creativity and put their brains together in order to come up with the best possible product.
No comments:
Post a Comment